About the job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with customer support and stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate both in English and Turkish fluently
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Knowledge of online marketing strategy and tactics
- Demonstrated ability to build compelling narratives to successfully influence clients utilizing data and insights
- Effective project management skills, with the ability to oversee multiple simultaneous solutions supported by internal teams
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with a focus on performance marketing
About The Job
As a Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS), you will be an expert in the analysis of our customers’ advertising activities and the markets in which they operate. You will craft unique recommendations and solutions for our customers and have an understanding of the market, industry, and business model of the companies you work with. You’ll anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s clients, and interpret how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you’ll set the strategy for how their advertising can reach their ideal audience.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video .
- Complete extensive training to become an expert in Google’s product suite.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers/Account Executives to determine the optimal support for the client portfolio.
- Develop the market, industry, products, and tools in preparation to offer solutions for our clients’ business challenges.
- Analyze data and trends in order to create meaningful insights for clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance, and optimize against advertiser goals.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .