About the job
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in sales or marketing.
- Ability to communicate in English and Hindi fluently.
- Experience with sales in the internet advertising industry.
- Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic goals, and developing associated agreements.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and grow in a team environment.
- Ability to be proactive, organized, responsible, and work well with a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand the client’s agenda, structure the needs, and propose the appropriate solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google’s New Business Sales team focuses on engaging and acquiring potential advertisers, and persuading them to incorporate Google’s range of marketing products (e.g., YouTube, the Google Display Network) into their current Marketing strategies.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work with new-to-Google customers to educate them on how to align their business goals to sustainable Google advertising solutions.
- Cultivate a pipeline of high-value prospects for long-term growth and sustainability.
- Secure new Google Ads for clients by presenting marketing solutions, and create relevant ad campaigns.
- Work with C-level customers to understand their business needs and set appropriate data-backed expectations.
- Develop prospects for new clients and react to inbound customer requests.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .